DIY Donkey Needle-felting Activity Kit
These handmade and sustainably sourced donkey keepsake needle felting kits offer a fun solo or family DIY crafting experience! The finished product is perfect to decorate a festive tree, as a thoughtful gift, or sweet keepsake for your home or office space. Step-by-step instructions make it easy for beginners and allow creativity and design freedom for the crafty ones in the family!
- Sustainable sourced from a shetland sheep sanctuary in Canada
- Non-toxic, natural fibers with natural wool colors
- No experience needed
- Fun DIY activity for the whole family!
- Each purchase supports donkey rescue and donkey-facilitated wellness
- Ships nationwide
Needle Felting Kits Designed and Made by The Fibre Ark in Millarville, Canada
Christmas Donkey Kit makes 1 donkey, complete with halter and star!
Donkey Friends Kit makes 2 donkeys (1 grey/ 1 light brown)!
Each kit comes with everything you need:
- Step-by-step color instructions with photos and a diagram
- 2 felting needles (38 gauge)
- 4"x5" felting pad/surface 4"x5" (felt surface for donkey friends, foam surface for Christmas donkey)
Each Donkey takes approximately 3.5hrs (for those with no prior felting experience)
Recommended for ages 8 and up (younger children would need more adult assistance)
finished size approx. 3.5" (tall) x 5" (long), x 1.75" (wide)
Visit our Canadian partners at www.thefibreark.com for FREE felting videos!
The wool is sheared with love from the most adorable Shetland sheep in Canada, where they live out their days on the same farm. Check out the below video to learn more about these sweet sheep and the sanctuary Fibre Ark owner Bethany has created for them!